Can you watch ABC on Chromecast outside USA? Yes, Chromecast is currently supported on Android phones/tablet devices and iOS devices (including Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod) . Thus, it’s possible to Chromecast ABC and stream ABC shows outside USA.
ABC (American Broadcasting Company) lets you watch ABC Live and the latest episodes of addictive shows within the United States. You get to stream content titles like Good Morning America and Abbott Elementary. However, if you want to access ABC outside USA, you can use the best VPN for ABC (our recommendation is ExpressVPN) and enjoy watching ABC with Chromecast outside USA.
If you’re still fretting over does ABC have an app for Chromecast then you’d be happy to know that the ABC app is compatible with Chromecast outside USA. Read on to know how to Chromecast ABC to your TV.
Chromecast ABC outside USA: 3 Easy Methods
As we’ve already mentioned, it’s super easy to Chromecast ABC to your TV outside USA. In fact, there are 3 methods that you can use:
As you can see, you can Chromecast ABC from both Android and iOS devices. Let’s find out more.
Chromecast ABC With An Android Phone/Tablet outside USA
You can Chromecast ABC with an Android phone/tablet for free outside USA, without purchasing any additional apps. Follow the steps below to watch ABC Chromecast from an Android phone or tablet:
- First, connect your Chromecast dongle to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Make sure both the Android and the Chromecast device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network to use Commands.
- Download the Android ABC app from Google Play Store.
- Open up the ABC app.
- Then, search for the content you want to watch.
- Tap the “Cast” icon at the top-right of your screen.
- After that, the Chromecast devices ready to cast will be visible on the browser.
- Now, tap on your Chromecast device name from the list of Chromecast devices.
- Then, the ABC shows will immediately start playing on your TV through Chromecast outside USA.
Don’t have an Android device? No worries. Check the subsection below to learn how to Chromecast ABC on iOS devices.
Chromecast ABC With An iPhone/ iPad outside USA
You can also Chromecast ABC shows from your iOS devices outside USA. Simply, follow the steps below to easily stream ABC shows from your iPhone/iPad:
- Connect your Chromecast device to your TV through an HDMI port.
- Download and install the “Chromecast Streamer” and ABC app from the App Store.
- Open the Chromecast Streamer app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Click on the CAST icon, and on the CONNECT button.
- Select the Screen Mirror option > Start Broadcast.
- Open up the ABC app and play your favorite content on Chromecast-connected TV.
Wondering how to Chromecast ABC using the Chrome Browser? Check out the next section.
Chromecast ABC From Chrome Browser outside USA
You can Chromecast your content from your Chrome browser on your PC as well outside USA. Simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to www.abc.com from your Chrome browser.
- Sign in with your credentials and start playing your favorite content on your browser.
- Now, tap on the “three dots” icon in the top right corner of your Chrome window.
- Next, scroll down a bit and click on the Cast option to see the list of available Chromecast devices.
- Click on your Chromecast device name (your TV).
Now, your shows will be cast from your Chrome browser to your Chromecast TV. You can also Chromecast your favorite ABC shows if you are outside USA, check out the below heading to find out how!
How to Chromecast ABC outside USA?
Here’s how to Chromecast ABC outside USA:
- Subscribe to the best ABC VPN (Recommended: ExpressVPN).
- Install the VPN app.
- Sign in to your account and connect to a US server (Recommended: New York Server).
- Download and install the ABC app on your iOS/Android device.
- Play a video and tap Cast.
- Enjoy ABC streaming on a big screen outside USA.
Are you facing issues with ABC on Chromecast? No worries, we have mentioned the reasons and quicks fixes below!
ABC Not Working on Chromecast outside USA: Reasons and Solutions
The primary reason behind ABC not working on Chromecast is an unstable internet connection. With a poor internet connection, your Chromecast device may not receive proper accessibility which results in ABC Go not working on Chromecast. Additionally, Wi-Fi signal strength, insufficient power supply, device settings/model, and router configuration may cause the error.
Below you’ll find the reasons and solutions to fix the ABC not working on Chromecast errors:
- Unstable internet connection
- Unstable Wi-Fi signal
- Geo-restriction in certain areas
- Unstable HDMI port connection of the Chromecast
- Outdated Chromecast firmware
- Problematic HDMI extender
- Chromecast and the phone/PC not connected on the same Wi-Fi
- Unstable power supply
- Phone/PC out of Wi-Fi router range
- Too many devices connected to the Wi-Fi router
You can try the below solutions to curb any issues with Chromecasting ABC to your TV outside USA. In most cases, using the tips below solves issues relating to Chromecast:
- Get a high-speed and stable internet connection from a well-reputed ISP.
- Set up ExpressVPN on your router if you are in a geo-restricted area. It’s the best ABC VPN.
- If there’s no convenient space behind your wall TV for connecting the Chromecast dongle, try putting the TV on a table.
- This way, you’ll conveniently be able to stably connect your Chromecast dongle to the TV.
- Always make sure to update your Chromecast dongle firmware to its latest version. The latest firmware often comes with the latest and most effective bug fixes.
- If you are using an HDMI extender, make sure that you are using a good-quality HDMI cable. Cheap HDMI extenders can’t provide reliable performance.
- Make sure that your Chromecast dongle and your phone/PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi router.
- If you have several WiFi routers in your home, there’s a high chance that one of the devices might be connected to a second route, causing issues in Chromecast.
- Sometimes, the AC voltage supply of the house power grid can become unstable.
What Other Devices Support ABC outside USA Besides Chromecast?
Below are the devices besides Chromecast that support ABC outside USA:
- Smart TVs (Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, Android TV, LG TV etc
- Android devices (Mobiles and tabs)
- iOS and Mac devices
What Can I Watch on ABC with Chromecast Device outside USA?
Here is ABC content debuting in January 2023:
- The Bachelor Season 27
- The Good Doctors Season 6
- Will Trent
- Abbott Elementary Season 2
- The Chase
- The Conners
- The Bachelor
Is ABC available on Amazon Prime outside USA?
Is there an ABC app for Chromecast outside USA?
On Chromecast, is the ABC app free outside USA?
Chromecast ABC: Conclusion
With this said, you can now Chromecast ABC outside USA easily. You can either download the ABC app on your Chromecast device, or you can also download the ABC app on your smartphone or PC and cast the shows on your TV via Chromecast.
When streaming ABC outside USA, you’ll have to use ExpressVPN. Additionally, ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, and you can also try the tricks to get ABC free trial, it’s definitely worth a shot.
Leave a Reply