Have you stopped enjoying your Disney+ Australia account as much as you used to? OR Are you fed up with paying for your Disney+ subscription? In this guide, we tell you how to cancel Disney Plus subscription in Australia with the simplest and quickest way to end your subscription to the most famous and Walt Disney Company-owned video-on-demand, Disney Plus streaming service.
The streaming service includes exclusive content specifically from franchises like Star Wars, Marvel, National Geographic, Disney, and Pixar. However, due to Subscription costs, content quality, or other reasons, some subscribers want to quit watching shows on Disney Plus Australia.
But there are certain things that you need to keep in mind while looking for Disney Plus cancellations in Australia.
Since you can’t cancel your subscription directly from the website, like if you signed up using third-party services like Apple, Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, etc. You can take help with how to cancel Disney Plus Australia subscription on Roku, iPhone or Android, or even through your TV in the UK.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription in Australia via Web Browser? [Easy Steps]
Here are easy steps on how to cancel a Disney Plus subscription in Australia via your web browser:
Later in this article, you will also learn how to cancel Disney Plus on Amazon.
- Visit the Disney Plus website through the web browser on your device.
- Sign in to your account with your login credentials
- Click on the account holder’s avatar.
- From the top right corner, navigate to your “Account.”
- As soon as you open your subscription, you will be able to see billing details and select it to cancel your monthly subscription.
- To cancel your annual subscription, you can select “Disney+ annual.”
- Once you click your monthly or yearly subscription, you will be led to your billing and subscription details. Press “Cancel Subscription”.
- You will be asked to confirm; you can do that by pressing “Complete Cancellation.”
- After you click on Complete Cancellation, it will ask for your reason.
- Finally, the message will be displayed on your screen “Your subscription has been cancelled”.
Continue reading to know how to cancel my Disney Plus account on different devices and apps.
How to Cancel Disney Plus in Australia if subscribed through a 3rd party app?
Suppose you have purchased the Disney Plus app in Australia through a third-party app like Google, Amazon, or Roku. Simply follow these steps and learn how to cancel Disney Plus on Amazon, Google, or others. Let’s suppose you have to cancel your subscription via Amazon, you will
- Visit the Amazon website and sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Click on your Account.
- Go to your Memberships and Subscriptions options.
- To cancel a subscription, click Manage Subscription next to it.
- Click on a link that will appear under the advanced controls. It opens the primary subscription page.
- Hit cancel to end your Disney+ subscription.
Now, if you know how do I cancel Disney Plus. Let’s move on to the next heading, which is how to cancel Disney Plus on iPhone
How to cancel Disney Plus in Australia on iPhone/iPad? [5 Easy Steps for iOS]
Just follow these five easy steps on to cancel Disney Plus in Australia through Apple devices if you want to know how to cancel Disney Plus on iPhone or if you want to know how to cancel Disney Plus on iPad:
- Go to your iPhone/iPad Settings.
- Click on your name shown as “[Your name] Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases.”
- Scroll down to “Subscriptions.”
- Select “Disney Plus” by tapping it.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription.”
You can also follow the above step if you want to know how to cancel Disney Plus on iPad as well.
Note: These steps are only valid if you have purchased your Disney+ subscription through your iPhone/iPad only. Before cancelling your subscription, check out Disney Plus Black Friday deals – may it can change your mind!
How to cancel a Disney Plus account subscription in Australia on Android? [Quick Steps]
These quick steps on how to cancel a Disney Plus account will help you cancel your subscription in Australia in no time:
- Open your Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Open the Menu by clicking the three stacked lines and clicking “Subscriptions.”
- Click on Disney Plus.
- Now select “Cancel Subscription.”
Note: The above steps are only applicable to purchases made via Android phone.
How to Cancel Disney Plus in Australia on TV
Here are the steps to cancel Disney Plus in Australia on TV:
- Login to your Account.
- Go to the Profile management section.
- Go to your Disney Plus account settings.
- Go to Billing Settings.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
Following these above steps, you will learn how to cancel Disney Plus on TV.
How to Cancel a Disney Plus subscription in Australia on Roku?
Follow these steps if you want to know how to cancel Disney Plus in Australia on a Roku streaming device.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Choose the channel you want to cancel.
- To access the settings menu, press the Star button on your Roku remote control.
- Go to Manage subscriptions.
- Select Cancel subscription to unsubscribe.
- To confirm, choose Cancel subscription.
- Select Done.
That’s it! You have successfully learned how to cancel Disney Plus on Roku.
How to Cancel a Disney Plus subscription in Australia on Xfinity in 2022?
Follow the steps below to learn how to cancel Disney Plus on Xfinity in 2022:
- On your Xfinity TV, go to disneyplus.com/account to access your account.
- Search for Disney+ Subscriptions.
- Manage your subscription using the options for cancelling.
Perfect! You have successfully learned how to cancel Disney Plus on Xfinity.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Australia through Verizon?
Learn how to cancel Disney Plus Australia account through Verizon by following the steps below:
1. Sign in to My Verizon using a web browser.
2. Go to Account > Apps & add-ons > Apps & add-ons overview from the My Verizon Home screen.
- These actions can only be taken by the Account Owner or the Manager.
3. Select the “More” icon from the “My Add-ons & Apps” category, then select the “Disney+” symbol.
- If required, click See All under “My Add-ons & Apps” before clicking Manage under “Disney+.”
4. Go to the “Manage” option and select Cancel Subscription.
5. After reading the message, click “Remove Disney+” to continue the Disney Plus cancel membership.
- These changes will take up to 24 hours to affect the process.
That’s all! The process of how to cancel Disney Plus through Verizon is done.
How Can I Re-Subscribe to Disney Plus Australia?
Re-subscribing to Disney Plus Australia is as easy as unsubscribing it. There are plenty of options you can choose from if you have already a Disney Plus cancel your membership.
Apart from that, if you want to watch Indian content on Disney Plus, you can easily access Hotstar in Australia.
In addition to that, if you want to save some money, you can always compare the prices of different regions keeping the conversion rate in mind. Before leaving Disney Plus, you may consider the Disney Plus bundle in Australia if you want to stream Disney Plus with other channels at a discounted price.
The way around this is to use a premium VPN, connect to that specific region, and start streaming. Your VPN service must provide buffer-free streaming with no or minimum server disconnections. That is why ExpressVPN is regarded as the best VPN for Disney Plus.
Why can’t I Cancel my Subscription to Disney Plus Australia?
There are various reasons why you may be unable to cancel your Disney Plus Australia subscription. Some of the reasons are:
- Problems with your Internet connection
- Issues with the Disney+ servers
The easiest way to resolve this is to reset your Wi-Fi device and reconnect your iOS or Android device to the internet. Furthermore, you can check on Downdetector for server downtime. If that is the case, all you can do is simply wait for them to be up and running!
For urgent purposes, you can call on 888-905-7888 phone number to learn about Disney Plus cancel membership.
How easy is it to cancel Disney Plus in Australia?
Can you cancel Disney+ subscription via the app in Australia?
How do I cancel my Disney Plus Australia account?
- Log into your account on Disneyplus.com.
- Select your profile icon on the top right corner.
- Go to “Account.”
- Click on “cancel subscription.”
- Select “complete cancellation” to confirm your Disney Plus cancellations.
Can I cancel my Disney Plus subscription at any time in Australia?
How do I cancel my Disney Plus Australia free subscription?
How to cancel Disney Plus auto-renewal in Australia?
Though we listed the possible ways how to cancel a Disney Plus subscription in Australia, we would still ask you to reconsider your decision on the Disney Plus subscription cancellation. But if your answer remains the same, follow the steps on how to cancel Disney Plus Subscription via Web Browser above on how to cancel my Disney Plus account and stop renewing your subscription each month automatically.
You can use the phone number to cancel Disney Plus as well if you want to know how to cancel Disney Plus on iPad. Now that you’re aware of “how do I cancel Disney Plus” and have made the final decision – to cancel your subscription!
Leave a Reply