Disney Plus with CyberGhost works extremely well due to its massive server range of 6000 servers in 91 countries for CA$ 5.35 /mo (US$ 3.99 /mo ) (4 Months FREE with a 3-year subscription!).
It is a good Disney Plus VPN option to unblock Disney+ when it comes to added security and protection.
Are you wondering what makes CyberGhost a good choice for Disney Plus outside Canada?
With a decent price point and a 45-day money-back guarantee, CyberGhost isn’t a bad option at all.
We tested it to unblock Disney Plus; let us quickly get to the details:
How to Watch Disney Plus with CyberGhost outside Canada?
You can always watch Disney Plus with CyberGhost outside Canada as long as the server you choose supports Disney Plus. If you select a server located in a geo-restricted region, Disney Plus error code 73 will appear on your screen.
Alternatively, Disney Plus error code 83 may also appear on your screen outside Canada. To sort this out, follow the steps mentioned below to stream Disney+:
- Subscribe to CyberGhost VPN.
- Install its app on your device (iOS or Android).
- Sign in to the VPN app.
- Choose a server location from Canada.
- Launch the Disney+ app and start streaming.
Note: You will require a Disney+ subscription of that particular region to unblock it with a VPN. In case you want to learn how to get a Disney+ subscription with CyberGhost VPN in an unsupported country, continue to read below:
How to Get a Disney+ Subscription with CyberGhost from Geo-Restricted Countries?
Follow the steps below to get a Disney+ subscription with CyberGhost on your iOs or Android device in a geo-restricted region:
How to Get a Disney+ Subscription on iOS with CyberGhost outside Canada?
- The first step is to sign out of your present Apple ID and create new credentials.
- Get yourself an App Store gift card.
- Redeem your gift card once you sign in to your new Apple ID.
- Launch the CyberGhost VPN app and select a Canadian server from the list.
- Sign in to the Disney+ app and start streaming.
How to Get a Disney+ Subscription on Android Device with CyberGhost outside Canada?
- You will need to sign out of your present Google Play Store account and create another one.
- A virtual gift card for Google Play Store needs to be purchased.
- Redeem your Google Play gift card via email.
- Sign in to your Google Play Store with your new credentials.
- Launch the CyberGhost VPN app and select a Canadian server.
- Now you can stream Disney+ either on the official website or the app.
Note: It is imperative to make sure that your device has compatibility with Disney Plus.
How to Change Disney+ Region with CyberGhost outside Canada?
You can change the Disney+ region with CyberGhost outside Canada in 3 quick steps. These steps are important for travellers who are visiting different countries.
For example, if you have a Disney Plus Singapore or Disney Plus Australia subscription, you can also access the Singaporian or Australian content library in Malaysia! So, if you don’t want to access Disney+ Malaysia, here’s what you need to do with your Singaporian subscription:
- Log in to your CyberGhost app.
- From the server list menu, select Singaporian server.
- Now launch your Disney+ app, and you can stream the Singaporian content library in Malaysia.
Pro tip: You can easily switch your location with CyberGhost and stream Disney Plus UK or Disney Plus Canada.
What to Do If Disney Plus is not Working with CyberGhost outside Canada?
If Disney Plus is not working with CyberGhost VPN outside Canada, you can always use these quick fixes to get it to work:
- Restart your WiFi router after switching it off for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Reduce the distance between your router and streaming device.
- Connecting the Ethernet cable directly from the router to the device may also help.
- Check for the downtime of Disney Plus servers and wait for the connection to restore.
- Streaming device firmware updates may need installation.
- The CyberGhost VPN app itself requires updates installation too. If there are any latest updates, install them
- Clear your browser’s cache if you use a browser for streaming Disney Plus.
What are the Best CyberGhost Servers for Disney Plus outside Canada?
Here is a quick rundown on the best CyberGhost servers for Disney Plus outside Canada:
What are CyberGhost Features?
Some of the best CyberGhost VPN features are mentioned below:
CyberGhost is reasonably priced at CA$ 5.35 /mo (US$ 3.99 /mo ) (4 Months FREE with a 3-year subscription!).
CyberGhost local servers provide good speeds but further the distance, lower the speed. Let’s have a look at the speed we captured during our testing:
The following 3 protocols are used by CyberGhost:
The WireGuard protocol used by CyberGhost enhances speed, but privacy may be compromised due to a performance boost.
CyberGhost uses the OpenVPN protocol to secure your anonymous status and enhance privacy.
Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2)
IKEv2 is known for speed optimization for mobile device users and easily eludes firewalls.
CyberGhost VPN Security
Here are some of the CyberGhost security features:
- To enhance security, CyberGhost has NoSpy servers located in Romania.
- Military-grade security with AES 256-bit encryption is also provided by CyberGhost.
- US, UK, Canada, Germany, and France servers of CyberGhost offer dedicated IP addresses.
- It has a strict no-log policy.
CyberGhost Browser Extension
A CyberGhost browser extension is available for Chrome and Firefox.
Comparison of CyberGhost with Other VPN Providers
Here’s a quick comparison table of CyberGhost with its competitors:
|VPNs||Price||Server location||Number of Servers||Simultaneous Streams||Refund Policy|
|ExpressVPN||CA$ 8.94 /mo (US$ 6.67 /mo ) (Get 3 Months FREE with annual subscription!)||94||3000||5||30 Days|
|Surfshark||CA$ 2.96 /mo (US$ 2.21 /mo ) (Save 83% on a 24-month subscription)||100||3200||Unlimited||30 Days|
|NordVPN||CA$ 7.36 /mo (US$ 5.49 /mo ) (Avail 65% off & get 3 months free on a 2 year subscription)||60||5500||6||30 Days|
|Cyberghost||CA$ 5.35 /mo (US$ 3.99 /mo ) (4 Months FREE with a 3-year subscription!)||91||6000||7||45 Days|
|ProtonVPN||CAD$5.69/month||64+||1746||10 devices||30 Days|
|IPVanish||CAD$4.45/month||75+||2,000+||Unlimited||30-days for an annual subscription.|
What are CyberGhost Limitations?
Following are the CyberGhost limitations:
- It does not have a kill switch. If the connection drops out, your IP address and real location may be leaked outside the VPN tunnel.
- You can only use 8 servers on the CyberGhost browser extension.
- Does not have a Sock5s proxy, which means if you are in China, Saudi Arabia, or UAE, CyberGhost may not work.
- The long-distance servers can be a little slower.
CyberGhost for Disney Plus FAQs
Can You Watch Disney+ With CyberGhost for Free outside Canada?
Can I access Hotstar in Canada with CyberGhost?
Is there a free trial for CyberGhost outside Canada?
We can say that Disney Plus with CyberGhost works well and provides access to HD content at a good speed. The highlight of this VPN is its massive range of 6000 servers in 91 countries. The price point is also reasonable at CA$ 5.35 /mo (US$ 3.99 /mo ) (4 Months FREE with a 3-year subscription!).
Additionally, it provides access to 7 simultaneous device connections and a 45-day refund policy, the longest period among any VPN service provider.