Disney Plus has proved to be one of the top streaming platforms with loads of benefits to its subscribers. It has some of the best entertainment that keeps users in USA engaged for hours with popular titles like Willow, Gigantosaurus, and much more.
But, one would be in luck if they chose to have Disney Plus operate on Xfinity.
Xfinity is well known for its top-notch entertainment using X1 and Flex devices. The former gives customers a wide range of streaming apps to use. The latter, a 4k streaming device, gives X1 customers a cohesive guide to access their content under the Xfinity voice remote.
If you are looking forward to getting Disney Plus on Xfinity in USA, there are many easy workarounds to get Disney Plus Xfinity.
In this guide, we will also show you how to watch Disney Plus on Xfinity from anywhere on Disney+ USA or Disney Plus Australia. For those users who are living in a Disney Plus unsupported country, you will need to use a VPN for Disney Plus to access the service on your Xfinity device.
Easy Steps to Watch Disney Plus on Xfinity devices in USA
For the existing Disney Plus subscribers in USA who long waited to have Disney Plus Xfinity x1 and Disney Plus Xfinity flex to enjoy classic Disney movies, originals, and others; now they have everything they longed for. The new Disney customers are not left out; they still have a way to log in and enjoy Xfinity.
Unfortunately, customers will get it hard when they try to access Disney Plus on Xfinity. The key to this problem is to meet all requirements needed. But if you have an Xfinity X1 or a Flex, the process becomes easy.
Here’s how to watch Disney+ on Xfinity Flex and X1:
- Get a Disney+ subscription and create a password for your account.
- Add payment details for your subscription. Once done, you will get a confirmation email.
- Press the Xfinity button to turn on your Xfinity device.
- Navigate and select Apps and then type or say Disney+. The easiest method is to say “Disney +” to your Xfinity Voice Remote.
- Sign up for the account- input your credential and log in to access the service.
- That’s it, you can now use your Disney+ on Xfinity to watch your shows or movies without any hitches. You can just say the title, and your Xfinity device will be quick to act upon your request.
How to watch Disney Plus on Xfinity with a VPN outside USA?
Follow the steps to watch Disney+ on Xfinity with a VPN outside USA?
- Install a VPN on your Xfinity device (We recommend ExpressVPN as it provides buffer-free streaming)
- Sign in to your VPN app and connect to a server from the USA.
- After that, return to your home screen and locate the Disney+ app.
- Open the app, log in to your account, and start streaming!
Note: Make sure you have a valid Disney+ subscription before signing up for a VPN service otherwise you won’t be able to access the service. You can also use a VPN to unblock Disney Plus UK or other countries’ Disney content libraries on Xfinity.
How much does Disney Plus cost on Xfinity in USA?
While Disney Plus operates independently, it has various price plans on its official website. And when it comes to Disney Plus Xfinity cost, you don’t expect a hike. It tends to bring the same prices to Xfinity X1 and Flex.
- Disney Plus monthly subscription costs US$ 7.99 /mo
- Disney Plus annual subscription costs US$ 79.99 /yr
It would also suffice to have a Disney bundle that includes Disney Plus with ESPN+ and Hulu ranging from US$ 19.99 /mo
- Disney Plus Bundle with ads for US$ 12.99 /mo
- Disney Plus Bundle without ads for US$ 19.99 /mo
Can I get Disney Plus on Xfinity in USA?
Yes, you can get Disney Plus on Xfinity in USA. Subscribers can enjoy original movies and series or other classics available on Disney.
Those who have Xfinity or Flex 1 can easily use the app. However, for this to happen, one must have a device compatible with Disney Plus. Again, you need to have Xfinity internet service and a Disney subscription to get Disney Plus on Xfinity and you can enjoy watching entertaining content like The Amazing Spider-Man.
Read More: How to Turn on Disney Plus Subtitles. and How Do I Contact Disney Plus Customer Service
Can I get Disney Plus on Xfinity Internet without Xfinity TV?
If you have Xfinity Internet, you should not have issues trying to get Disney Plus. But you will need an Xfinity Flex device or an X1 to work seamlessly in USA.
The fact is that it’s impossible to stream Disney Plus without Xfinity internet. To stream, you will need a subscription to Disney Plus from their website, Xfinity Flex and X1. You will also require Xfinity internet service and a compatible device.
With Xfinity Internet, you automatically qualify to stream Disney + without any buffering issues. The best thing is that you have plans as per your needs depending on the speed you want. When it comes to Disney Plus streaming, any speed will just work fine; you don’t need to spend every coin to get a top-notch speed for your internet connection.
The good news, your Xfinity internet comes along with your Xfinity Flex, and thus, you can sit back and enjoy Disney Plus Xfinity internet without Xfinity TV. And this pushes us to our next question below.
Which Xfinity Devices are Compatible with Disney Plus USA?
To access Disney Plus Xfinity in USA, you need compatible Xfinity devices. You need to have a compatible streaming TV Box, this should include an Xfinity Flex service or a compatible X1 TV Box with X1 service, and such will do good. These should include:
- XiOne TV Box and Xi6 streaming TV Box.
XG2v2 for Non-DVR for the Pace Model.
- XG1v3 for DVR that works with Arris or Pace Model.
- XG1v4 with DVR for the Arris Model.
- XiD for Non-DVR PaceModel.
- Xi6 Wireless TV Box with Non-DVR for the Arris or technicolor mode.
- Pace or Cisco Model.
- Xi5 Wireless TV Box with Non-DVR.
What Xfinity Devices are not Compatible with Disney Plus USA
The following Xfinity TV boxes are not compatible with the Disney Plus app:
- Following models of RNG150
- PCRNG150BNMD – Pace RNG150N-M
- PCRNG150BNCD – Pace RNG150N-C
- SMRNG150BNMD – Samsung RNG150N-M
- SRRNG150N/CCO – Samsung RNG150N-C
- Pace Xi3
- Model PX032ANI
- Model PX031ANI
- Samsung XG2v2
- Models SX022ANC and SX022ANM
- Pace XG1v1
- Models PX001ANC and PX001ANM
- Arris XG1v1
- Models MX011ANC and MX011ANM
Other Devices that are Compatible with Disney Plus USA
There are quite a number of devices compatible with Disney Plus USA. These include. Smartphones such as iOS, iPhone, and iPad give users easier access to such apps offline.
Here’s a list of devices that are compatible with Disney Plus:
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Android devices
- Samsung TV
- Google Chromecast
- LG TV
- Xbox devices
- PlayStation 4
- Vizio TV
Note that if you try using an incompatible device, Disney Plus will immediately warn you.
What to Do If Disney Plus is not available on Xfinity in USA? [Best Alternatives]
It’s not a wonder to find that you can’t access Disney Plus Xfinity in USA. But there are other alternatives to try to access your account. You can use the following devices to watch Disney Plus:
Once you have Disney Plus installed on your streaming device, it becomes possible to use it freely with your Xfinity.
Note: You can also watch Disney Plus on Mac or iPhone & Android devices.
Amazon Fire TV
It’s very easy to download Disney Plus on Fire TV device in USA as you can visit Disney Plus on Amazon and have it downloaded via the Web.
Here’s how to get Disney Plus on Amazon Fire TV:
- Get a Disney Plus subscription. You can choose to have the Disney Plus bundle with Hulu and ESPN+. If interested, select “Get all three.”
- Connect your Fire TV stick to your TV.
- From the Fire TV home screen, go to the main screen, search for Disney Plus, and select the app from the list.
- Select the Orange Button and download it; you can see it on the right side, “Get label.”
- Once done, go back to the Home Screen and look for Disney.
- Log in with your credentials and enjoy your shows or movies on Disney Plus.
Note that to stream Disney Plus on your Firestick; you will need a Fire TV streamer with Android 5.0 or newer.
Before getting Disney Plus on Roku in USA ensure that you have Roku OS version 9.2 or newer. If not sure, check for the updates.
- Subscribe to Disney Plus. If you wish, you can go for the Disney Plus bundle on “Get all three”.
- Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button.
- Select Streaming Channels on the left side.
- Scroll down and go to Search Channels. On the right side of your screen, search for Disney Plus.
- The app overview will display. Select Add Channel button to download your Roku device.
- Once downloaded, install the app.
- Go back to your Roku Home Screen and find the Disney Plus app.
- Log in using your credentials and start streaming your Disney Plus content.
If you are having issues, you can remotely install your Disney Plus on Roku. You can get to Disney Plus on Roku’s website and look for the Add Channel. Sign in and follow the guide; you will get the Disney Plus app on your device.
It’s interesting to enjoy your Disney Plus content on a big screen. There are many types of Smart TVs with unique operating systems in USA that require you to have the correct information as you get Disney Plus on your device.
Here are easy steps to help you get Disney Plus on any Smart TV:
- Sign up for Disney Plus.
- Go to the Home Screen of your Smart TV and select Apps.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for Disney Plus.
- Select the app and click install. You will have it downloaded on your device.
- Go back to your Smart TV Home Screen and look for Disney Plus.
- Launch the app and use your credential to log in to enjoy your content.
The other alternative would be to install your Disney Plus on your streaming device. Once done, it becomes easy to open and log in to your Disney Plus using your new Disney Plus login details.
If you are having trouble watching Disney+, you can check our guide on Disney Plus not working for possible fixes.
Is Disney Plus available on Xfinity in USA?
What is Xfinity flex service in USA?
With Xfinity Flex, one can stream 10000 free shows and movies in USA. With Flex, Xfinity customers enjoy their TVs with the ability to control other Xfinity devices for their security. An example is parental controls for those who don’t want their kids to watch any other content.
The service comes with Xfinity Internet at no extra cost.
Is Xfinity Flex really free?
The service is free as a way to lure more customers to the streaming device. You can use it to stream your on-demand series or movies or any other content you wish to watch. Remember that you have access to more than 200 plus live channels with over 10, 000 on-demand movies and shows.
How to download Disney Plus on Xfinity in USA?
The internet gets better day by day with some of the best streaming devices. Getting Disney Plus on Xfinity in USA is a great milestone for anyone who loves streaming. And if you’re an internet-only customer, why not try out Xfinity?
With Xfinity, you get it easy as you enjoy your favourite stuff or stumble on new content, as you get the best entertainment all on one device.
It’s a dream come true for Marvel and Disney fans; they will have it all as they enjoy Best in Bridal Season 1, and Strangest Bird Alive, among other favorites.
Now you have everything you need to enjoy Disney Plus Xfinity on your device in USA. However, you need to be careful when it comes to Xfinity, as getting Disney+ on it is tricky. But with the above information, you can easily do that without any hassle.
Leave a Reply