Disney Plus Error Code 39 outside USA
Disney Error Code 39 outside USA is usually associated with Xbox one and indicates a problem related to digital rights permission. To resolve the error, launch the Disney+ app on a compatible device or use a computer with a supported configuration to access Disney Plus. Ensure you have a stable internet connection.
Disney Plus Error Code 39 outside USA is common if you stream Disney+ on gaming consoles like Xbox One. You come across Disney Plus not working errors mainly because the streaming service requires a secure connection, and your streaming setup is unable to ensure it. There can be an issue with the Disney+ app, streaming device, the HDMI cable, or your TV that may disrupt a secure HDMI connection.
There are higher chances of seeing annoying error codes on streaming devices or the Error Code 39 Disney Plus Xbox outside USA because of geo-restrictions, so rely on the best Disney Plus VPN only.
If you cannot stream due to Error Code 39 in countries where Disney+ is officially unavailable, let us tell you that geo-restriction is not the only reason for this error.
So, why do I keep getting Error Code on Disney Plus outside USA? Let’s look at what is error code 39 on Disney Plus outside USA, the causes of Disney+ Error Code 39 outside USA, and how do I fix Error Code 39 on Disney Plus outside USA.
What is Disney Plus Error Code 39 Outside USA? What Does it Look Like When it Appears?
Disney Plus Error Code 39 outside USA is caused due to support issues and can occur due to temporary data being corrupted, possible failure of copy-protection check, passively generated temporary files, in-game capture settings of your gaming console, or possibly because of the HDMI splitter.
Whenever you get this Error Code 39 Disney Plus outside USA, the following message will appear on your screen:
Let’s understand the causes in depth further:
What Causes Disney+ Error Code 39 Outside USA?
Typically, a rights management issue causes the Disney+ Error Code 39 outside USA and prevents the Disney servers from playing the requested video. If Disney is not streaming content in your region at all, then sadly you cannot do much to resolve this problem.
In most cases, Error Code 39 outside USA is caused by an issue from the user’s end and can be easily resolved by using a different television, switching your HDMI port, using a different HDMI cable, or simply streaming on a different device.
You can also face Disney+ Error Code 14 outside USA. Let us understand the causes in depth further.
How to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 39 Outside USA in 2023 [10 Easy Fixes]
Fixing Disney Plus Error Code 39 outside USA is extremely easy. Although Error Code 39 is mostly associated with Xbox game consoles outside USA, it can also occur while you’re watching Disney Plus on Chromecast, Roku, or Smart TV.
Follow these steps in order till the error finally goes away and you can start streaming Disney Plus normally outside USA:
- Try Loading the Video Again outside USA
- Try a Different Streaming Device to Fix Disney Error Code 39 outside USA
- Try Restarting Your Streaming Device outside USA
- Remove Video Capturing Device if You’ve Installed it outside USA
- Try to Switch to a Different HDMI Port to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 39 outside USA
- Use a High Quality HDMI Port to Fix Disney Plus Error 39 outside USA
- Make Sure You’re Using an HDMI to HDMI Cable for Your Streaming Device outside USA
- Reinstall Your Disney+ App to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 39 outside USA
- Log Out of Disney+ on Other Devices to Fix Error Code 39 outside USA
- Contact Disney Plus Customer Support outside USA
1. Try Loading the Video Again outside USA
Reload the video because, in some cases, this error only occurs once. Simply refreshing the page and reloading the video fixes the error, and you’re able to play the video again. However, if it stops again and you see Disney Plus Code 39 outside USA, return to these troubleshooting tips and try another fix.
2. Try a Different Streaming Device to Fix Disney Error Code 39 outside USA
Try streaming Disney Plus from another device outside USA. Although the Disney Error Code 39 outside USA is commonly experienced on Xbox One, it has also occurred while streaming Disney Plus from a smart TV or any other device as well.
Whatever the case, try another streaming device and see if you get the same error or not. If you see Disney Plus Error Code 39 Xbox One only outside USA, then there’s some problem with your game console. Try another streaming device if you face the error code on a particular device.
3. Try Restarting Your Streaming Device outside USA
Restarting your streaming device also fixes the Disney Plus Error Code 39 outside USA. Turn off your television and leave it unplugged for a at least 10 seconds before plugging it in again. If this fails to work, power cycle your streaming device and television simultaneously. If you see that it works, you’ll have to repeat this process again to have a successful HDMI handshake.
4. Remove Video Capturing Device if You’ve Installed it outside USA
If you have installed a video capture device to record videos or stream games, then consider unplugging it. Sometimes, these video-capturing devices trigger Disney Plus Code 39 outside USA.
5. Try to Switch to a Different HDMI Port to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 39 outside USA
If one HDMI port fails to ensure a successful handshake, switch to a different HDMI port and fix the Disney Plus Error Code 39 outside USA. Using the same device which showed you the error code, just switch to another HDMI port on your TV. Keep switching the HDMI ports till one of them work for you. If one works, keep your streaming device connected.
6. Use a High Quality HDMI Port to Fix Disney Plus Error 39 outside USA
It’s better to use an undamaged, high-quality HDMI cable. If you find a cable that supports HDMI 2.1 and works perfectly fine for Disney Plus outside USA, keep it plugged in.
7. Make Sure You’re Using an HDMI to HDMI Cable for Your Streaming Device outside USA
Ensure that you’re only using the standard HDMI to HDMI cable. Using any other kind of HDMI cable, such as HDMI to VGA, can be a cause of Error Code 39 Disney Plus outside USA. A standard HDMI cable has HDMI connectors on both sides, and it can be directly plugged into the HDMI port on your projector, television, or monitor.
8. Reinstall Your Disney+ App to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 39 outside USA
More often than not, simply deleting and reinstalling the Disney+ app fixes the Error Code 39 outside USA. It’s advisable to uninstall the app, shut down your streaming device, unplug it, and then plug it back in. Now, install the Disney+ app again and check if it works.
9. Log Out of Disney+ on Other Devices to Fix Error Code 39 outside USA
It’s also possible that you’re logged into too many devices at the same time. To fix Error Code 39 outside USA, log out of as many devices as possible and stay logged into a single device to stream Disney Plus.
10. Contact Disney Plus Customer Support outside USA
If all the fixes fail to work, simply contact Disney Plus Support. You can directly go to the Help Centre on the official Disney+ website and explain the issue you’re facing.
If these fixes don’t work for you, you can check our in-depth guide on Disney Plus not working fixes, which will definitely provide the core solution to get rid of this problem easily!
How Do I Fix Disney Plus Error Code 39 on Xbox One Outside USA?
Here are a few quick fixes for Error Code 39 Disney Plus Xbox outside USA:
- Shut down the PC Xbox streaming app. If you have been streaming your Xbox One to your computer via the Windows 10 or 11 Xbox apps, then stop the stream and close the application. By doing so, you’ll fix Disney Plus Error Code 39 Windows 10 and Disney Plus Error Code 39 Windows 11 easily outside USA.
- Restart the Disney Plus app. You might need to close the Disney+ app and restart it to fix the Error Code 39 and stream Disney Plus on Xbox outside USA.
- Restart your Xbox One. If restarting the app doesn’t resolve the Disney Plus Error Code 39 outside USA, try restarting your Xbox One. Once you stop streaming from Xbox One to the computer, you must have successfully resolved the Disney Plus Error Code 39 Xbox One outside USA.
- Factory reset the Xbox One. Firstly, confirm if Disney+ works with your television and HDMI cable. If it does, then factory reset your Xbox One but ensure that you choose the Reset and keep my games & apps to not lose your data. After the reset, delete and reinstall the Disney+ app.
How Do I Fix Disney Plus Error Code 39 on Smartphones Outside USA?
Here’s a list of possible solutions to Disney Plus Error Code 39 on phones outside USA:
- Try replaying the video.
- Restart the Disney+ app and your device.
- Use a high-quality HDMI cable or move to a different port.
- Turn off or remove any screen recorders installed as it triggers Error Code 39 outside USA.
- Log out of your Disney+ account on all other devices.
- Try another streaming device.
- Uninstall the Disney+ app, unplug your system, replug after 10 seconds, and reinstall the app.
How Do I Fix Disney Plus Error Code 39 on my Android Device Outside USA?
Disney Plus Error Code 39 Android can be fixed by following these troubleshooting tips outside USA:
- Log out of your Disney+ account on all other devices, except for the one you wish to stream on.
- Move the HDMI cable into a different input.
- Reset or reboot the Xbox or any other game console you’re using.
- Remove any video-capturing devices or tools you have installed.
- Uninstall the Disney+ app, unplug your system for 10 seconds, and then download the app again after plugging in your system.
How Do I Fix Disney Plus Error Code 39 on Sony TV Outside USA?
If you were streaming Disney Plus on your Smart TV outside USA and encountered this Error, try switching the HDMI port of your Smart TV and ensure you are using a standard HDMI cable that has the same connectors at both ends.
You can also try the following troubleshooting tips for Disney Plus Error Code 39 Sony TV outside USA:
- Try to reload the video you’re trying to play.
- Restart your Sony TV.
- Reinstall the Disney+ app.
- Contact the Disney+ Help Centre.
- Log out of Disney+ on all the other devices, except for the one you want to use for streaming.
- Delete video capturing tools if you have any installed.
Other Disney Plus Error Codes Outside USA
Several other error codes can be encountered during Disney Plus streaming outside USA. Some of the most common ones are mentioned as under:
- Disney+ Error Code 142 – Server issues of Disney Plus
- Disney+ Error Code 83 – Device compatibility issue
- Disney+ Error Code 75 – Exceeding 4 concurrent device connections limit
- Disney+ Error Code 401 – Cache and data corruption issue
- Disney+ Error Code 73 – Location mismatch or content availability
- Disney+ Error Code 93 – Disney+ is configuring some suspicious activity from your account
- Disney+ Error Code 24 – Login or internet connectivity issue
- Disney+ Error Code 41 – Content unreachable on Disney servers
- Disney+ Error Code 42 – Problems with internet or Wi-Fi connection
- Disney+ Error Code 36 – Occurs when you try to access geo-blocked content
- Disney+ Error Code 31 – Issues with location mismatch
For those having location mismatch or geo-restriction issues, make sure you are using a premium VPN app or connected to the server in a country that has Disney Plus officially available.
Recommended VPN for Disney+ in 2023
If you want to access Disney Plus USA or Disney Plus UK outside USA, we recommend ExpressVPN for smooth online streaming. Avail of this exclusive offer of a 49% discount and 3 free months now!
FAQs | Disney Plus Error Code 39 Outside USA
Why do I keep getting error code on Disney Plus outside USA?
How do I fix network error on Disney Plus outside USA?
- Run a speed test to determine if the network error is due to slow internet speed.
- Check if Disney’s servers are down.
- Please turn off your Wi-Fi router for a few seconds, and restart it.
- You can restart your streaming device whether it is iOS, Android, Smart TV, Firestick, Chromecast, Roku, or any other device.
- Switch to a different browser.
- Clear the browser cookies and cache.
- Un-installing the Disney+ app and reinstalling it may also help.
Why do I keep getting error code 39 on Disney Plus outside USA?
Disney Plus Error Code 39 outside USA is mainly related to the Xbox one or any compatible Xbox series user. Though it occurs mostly in gaming consoles, you can encounter the same Error Code when streaming Disney Plus on your Smart TV or even a projector outside USA. With our in-depth fixes mentioned above, we are sure you will resolve this Error and continue to watch your favorite movies on Disney+ hassle-free.
Now that you have the answer to what does Error Code 39 mean on Disney Plus outside USA, there’s no stopping you. Get started with streaming your favorite content, and if you ever come across this error—come straight to this blog and find the right fix!
Leave a Reply