Is Sling TV not available in India? Unfortunately, Sling TV India is not a possibility as the platform isn’t available in the region. If you access Sling TV from India, you will get an error message.
Sling TV is a subscription streaming service that provides access to over 200 TV channels, including Food Network, CNN, ESPN, and many Sling Indian channels, as well as movies and television episodes. Streaming services such as Sling TV have replaced old cable television with limited channels and entertainment material for many consumers.
If you encounter the Sling TV not available in your location issue, don’t worry. With a Sling TV VPN like ExpressVPN, you may circumvent these limitations and watch Sling TV from anywhere. The next sections tackle how to access India’s Sling TV Hindi channels package and how to subscribe to Sling TV India.
Sling TV India: How To Watch it in 4 Easy Steps
You can watch Sling TV India by simply following the four easy steps below.
- Obtain a VPN subscription from a reputable streaming VPN service like ExpressVPN before you begin.
- Install the Sling TV VPN on your smartphone and log in
- Join an American server. Its Los Angeles server had the quickest speeds.
- Visit the Sling TV website or utilize the mobile application to view the Sling TV Hindi channels package in India.
Of course, there are subscription costs for accessing Sling TV in India. But first, read on to find out why VPN is your best choice to bypass restrictions.
Why VPN is the best Choice to Watch Sling TV in India?
Sling TV is exclusive to the United States. It has geo-blocks to restrict its service to the United States to comply with copyright laws and licensing and distribution rights.
You’ll get the following error message when trying to watch Sling TV in India without a VPN:
If you wish to watch Sling TV in India, you may evade these limitations by utilizing a VPN. Connect your VPN to an American server. This helps to conceal your IP address and make it appear as though you are watching Sling TV from within the nation.
However, not all VPNs are functional. Thus it is essential to select a reliable service. However, feel free to know how to proceed. The following section outlines how you can subscribe to Sling TV in India.
How to Subscribe Sling TV in India? Step by Step Instructions!
Follow these steps to learn how to signup for Sling TV India.
- Download and install a reputable VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an American server.
- On the Sling TV website, click or touch the “TRY US TODAY” link.
- After entering your email address and password, click “Continue.”
- Next, select a plan that matches your needs. You can select Sling Orange, the most cost-effective option.
- After selecting a plan, click “Check out.”
- If you do not own a US credit card, you can pay using PayPal or Amazon Pay. We recommend utilizing PayPal due to its convenience.
- Sign in to your PayPal account and finish the purchase.
- You have now successfully registered for Sling TV in India. Now go to Sling TV login and enjoy!
If you’re thinking about subscribing to Sling only for Hindi package, read on to get started on the different plans available.
Sling TV Packages: How Much Does Packages Costs in India?
What are Sling TV packages? Sling TV Orange and Sling TV Blue are the two major bundles. You can select one of them or the Orange+Blue plan, which will save you money compared to purchasing them separately. Thinking about subscribing to Sling only for Hindi package? Please find both the Sling TV packages listed below.
- Cost: 40 USD (3,261.19 INR) per month
- More than 40 channels in the Sling TV Hindi channels package and English package are available, including AMC, TBS, Nick Jr., Syfy, and more.
- 50 hours of DVR free
- Cost: 40 USD (3,261.19 INR) per month
- Available Live Channels include ESPN, Disney Channel, Freeform, and ESPN.
- Free DVR service for 50 hours
- For about 55 USD (4,484.14 INR) per month, the Sling TV Blue + Orange plan grants access to all 50+ Sling TV Channels, including the Sling TV Hindi channels package.
Like most other streaming services, Sling TV offers a free trial. You can continue to a paid subscription or cancel Sling TV after.
After learning how much is Sling TV in India, check the following section to find the best VPN available.
What’s the Best VPN to Watch Sling TV in India?
ExpressVPN is our top recommendation for accessing Sling TV in India due to its lightning-fast servers, incredible unblocking tools, and user-friendly apps. Extensive testing of 50+ VPNs has shown ExpressVPN to be the best for unblocking Sling TV in India. Below is an in-depth examination of ExpressVPN as our top pick.
ExpressVPN: Fastest VPN to Watch Sling TV in India
- TrustedServer Technology for a secure streaming experience
- Backed by a guaranteed 30-day refund policy
- MediaStreamer feature for streaming on VPN-incompatible devices
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for watching Sling TV in India since it eliminates the need for buffering and prevents server disconnects. With over 3000+ servers in 94 countries, ExpressVPN has the best package that provides the best viewing experience possible for watching Sling TV in India.
We could stream Sling TV in India with the New York server. Our streaming sessions were never interrupted.
Our 100 MBit/sec connection quickly reached a download speed of 89.38 Mbps and an upload speed of 84.66 Mbps.
ExpressVPN costs INR 548.32 /mo (US$ 6.67 /mo ) (Get 3 Months FREE with annual subscription!). It even has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- New York
- New Jersey-1
- Washington DC
What Are the Other Methods To Access Sling TV in India?
Here are the two best methods to stream Sling TV in India:
Both methods enable you to conceal your India IP address and make it appear as though you are physically located in the United States. Many tools have been evaluated; however, not all are compatible with Sling. Continue reading to discover more about the many techniques that still permit you to watch Sling TV in India.
Smart DNS offers exceptional speeds and enables you to stream Sling TV content from anywhere in the world without issue.
But it does not encrypt your traffic, so if you’d prefer that the Indian government and ISP not have access to your online activities, we will recommend you use a Premium VPN.
If utilizing smart DNS or a VPN provider to gain simple access to Sling TV in India seems cumbersome, you may check out one of the many browser extensions available. There are both free and paid extensions available for Sling.
However, Sling TV is aware that many Indians use these browser extensions to route their data through an American proxy server for Sling TV; thus, these extensions are frequently disabled.
If you want to test out a different web browser extension for Sling TV, you should conduct research beforehand since some may be dangerous. In addition, they do not guarantee access to Sling in India.
The following section lists some of the channels you can watch with your Sling TV India.
Sling TV Channels: What Can You Watch In India?
The following is a list of the Sling TV channels:
|A&E||BBC World News||Vice||CNN|
|BBC America||BET+||Lifetime||Discovery Channel|
|Bloomberg Television||Adult Swim||NBC New Now||Disney Channel|
|TBS||Cartoon Network||AXS TV||E!|
After browsing the English-language and Sling TV Hindi channels package, read on to find the list of devices that work with Sling TV in India.
What Devices are Compatible with Sling TV in India?
The following are supported devices with Sling TV:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xbox One
- Google Chromecast
If you still can’t access Sling TV Xbox One or other supported devices, the next section offers some of the most common fixes.
Sling TV not Working With A VPN in India? – How You Can Fix It
What to do when you find your Sling TV not working? If you use a VPN to connect to a server in the United States, you will not be able to access Sling TV outside the United States. At this point, you will need to make a few minor adjustments which are outlined below.
- Ensure that your browser’s cache, cookies, and history are cleared prior to viewing Sling TV.
- First, disable the device’s GPS or location service functionality. Connect to any other VPN server in the United
- Try disconnecting the VPN and resuming it.
- Clear the DNS cache.
- Launch Command Prompt and enter ipconfig/flushdns.
Aside from Sling TV in India, you can access the US-based streaming platform with the right VPN, including the countries listed in the next section
Sling TV India: FAQs
Is Sling TV a reliable streaming platform for cricket in India?
We watched Sling TV India vs. Pakistan highlights without lags or buffers. I’d give it three out of five stars. Too many advertisements and the worst thing is that they frequently appear at inappropriate times. Sling accurately identified the shows, unlike YouTubeTV, which appears to misidentify several programs (like showing Baseball while the description is a Premier League Soccer match).
Which is better, Sling TV or Jadoo TV in India?
Does Sling TV support the use of free VPNs in India?
Wrapping It Up!
While Sling TV outside the United States is restricted, you can still access Sling TV India with the right VPN tool. It allows us to watch pivotal events, such as the Sling TV India vs. Pakistan highlights using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
If you have any queries about Sling TV outside the United States, feel free to share them in the comments below.
Leave a Reply