Sadly, viewers in New Zealand are unable to access Eurosport for streaming. However, by using VPN, it is possible to get past the Eurosport system and watch Eurosport in New Zealand.
Eurosport is only accessible in European nations due to the network’s geo-restrictions in compliance with licensing rights, even though it has a global fan base. You will get an error code if you try to access Eurosport outside of Europe. With a premium Eurosport VPN like ExpressVPN, you can get beyond these restrictions and access content on the Eurosport player app in New Zealand.
A VPN will conceal your IP address and give the impression that you are streaming content from Europe. Australian Open and Premier League are just some sporting events and content you can get on Eurosport.
If you are interested in treating yourself to some sports content offered by Eurosport, read on for tips on how to subscribe to Eurosport, how to stream Eurosport in New Zealand with a VPN, and how to watch Eurosport on Amazon Prime!
How to Watch Eurosport in New Zealand? [4 Easy Steps]
To watch Eurosport in New Zealand, you need a Eurosport VPN to bypass the platform’s geo-restrictions. Eurosport is not available and is only accessible to subscribers in Europe. However, with the following four steps you can stream Eurosport from where you are:
- Subscribe to the best Eurosport VPN (Recommended: ExpressVPN for its streaming-optimized UK servers).
- Connect to a UK-based server (Recommended: Docklands Server).
- Proceed to the Eurosport website and set up an account.
- Start streaming Eurosport in New Zealand.
Quick Tip: Before getting ready to stream, you need to subscribe to Eurosport in New Zealand using the best VPN!
Get more details on why Eurosport is not accessible in New Zealand, and how a VPN can help you stream sports events in New Zealand in the next section.
Is Eurosport Available in New Zealand? Why A VPN Is Required?
No, Eurosport is not officially available in New Zealand due to geographical limitations and compliance with the licensing rights, thus you require a premium VPN subscription like ExpressVPN to access the platform anywhere outside European countries.
If you use a VPN, you can disguise your IP address as a UK one and watch Eurosport player content. Therefore, you will need a Eurosport VPN to switch your IP address to a UK-based IP. When you try streaming Eurosport in New Zealand without a VPN, you will get the following error message:
A VPN will disguise your location by hiding your IP through encryption. This will trick the Eurosport system into thinking you are streaming from the United Kingdom and allow you access to Eurosport content in New Zealand.
Once you get a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN, the next step would be to get a Eurosport subscription to start streaming.
How to Subscribe to Eurosport in New Zealand? [Quick Guide]
You need a VPN with UK-based servers to subscribe to Eurosport in New Zealand. Here’s how to subscribe to Eurosport in New Zealand:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN service (Recommended: ExpressVPN).
- Download and install the VPN app.
- Connect to a UK server (Recommended: Docklands Server).
- Go to the Eurosport website.
- Select a plan.
- Set up an account as per the prompts.
- Choose your preferred payment option. You could pay using a gift card purchased using a credit or debit card.
- Sign in to your Eurosport app in New Zealand and stream your favorite sports content.
Note: Eurosport price in New Zealand depends on the packages available. You can choose a monthly or annual Eurosport Pass plan, depending on what works for you. Note that the subscription features different passes, which create price variations.
How Much is Eurosport in New Zealand?
Eurosport offers several passes with the price varying with the duration, with a monthly pass attracting 13.68 NZD (£6.99) and an annual pass 78.25 NZD (£39.99). The passes can include on-demand content, and live-streaming events. Here are the different passes and their subscription costs:
|Eurosport Player||18.97 NZD (£9.70) per month|
|Ziggo GO||Free for Ziggo customers|
|BT TV App||Free VIP users and BT TV Big Sport|
|Virgin TV Go||Free for Virgin TV users|
Are you wondering if you can access Eurosport player in New Zealand?
Can I Watch Eurosport in New Zealand for Free?
No, you cannot watch Eurosport free in New Zealand because a subscription is required to access the streaming service. Eurosport Player can be accessed via the web, mobile devices, Chromecast, Smart TV, and AirPlay.
Eurosport free streaming is not possible in New Zealand because you also need a reliable VPN subscription like ExpressVPN. The platform exclusively hosts Eurosport’s streaming offerings. Eurosport or Eurosport Player can be accessed using the same login credentials and subscription.
However, you can obtain a Eurosport subscription at a bargain by purchasing a Eurosport gift card from various sources.
How Do I Pay Eurosport in New Zealand?
You can pay for Eurosport using Paypal and Mastercard, Visa, and American Express credit and debit cards. Additionally, you can opt to purchase the Pass from Eurosport or Eurosport Player App in New Zealand, for which you will have to use your App Store or Google Play account to make the payment.
To enjoy your subscription, you should use a Eurosport-optimized premium VPN that provides a stable connection, and reliable speeds.
What Are The Best VPNs To Watch Eurosport in New Zealand?
The best VPN for Eurosport in New Zealand is ExpressVPN due to its uninterrupted streaming experience and reliable UK servers. Following extensive testing, we have found that the three VPNs listed below provide the most dependable access to Eurosport from anywhere in New Zealand:
1. ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch Eurosport in New Zealand
- Buffer-free access for Eurosport streaming
- MediaStreamer feature for VPN-incompatible devices
- Strict no-logs provider
- 30-day refund policy
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for streaming a Eurosport because of its reliable server connection and consistent speeds that ensure uninterrupted watching. There are roughly 3000+ available servers in 94 countries. With 5 UK server locations, you can access Eurosport or any other restricted streaming platform.
We were able to secure a connection to the Docklands server within a few seconds and streamed “Vuelta a España” up to the end without any disconnections or buffering.
The MediaStreamer feature in ExpressVPN allows users to watch content from various streaming services on VPN-incompatible devices. You can watch Hulu in New Zealand, YouTube TV in New Zealand, and BBC iPlayer in New Zealand.
A speed test revealed that my download and upload rates on a 100 Mbps connection were 92.26 Mbps and 89.45 Mbps, respectively.
ExpressVPN’s powerful security features include an automatic kill switch, 256-bit encryption, and a no-logging policy.
It is compatible with many devices, including Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, Smart TVs, Fire Stick, Xbox One, and PS4.
It supports five simultaneous connections across several devices and provides clients with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Therefore, using ExpressVPN to watch Eurosport in New Zealand is risk-free. With a 12-month plan, its subscription is available for the lowest price of NZD 10.7 /mo (US$ 6.67 /mo ) (Get 3 Months FREE with annual subscription!).
The best ExpressVPN UK-based servers for Eurosport:
2. Surfshark: Affordable VPN to Unblock Eurosport in New Zealand
- Numerous UK servers
- Cost-effective pricing plans
- Unlimited simultaneous device connections
- Decent connection speeds
Surfshark is the most budget-friendly VPN for streaming Eurosport in New Zealand, pricing only NZD 3.55 /mo (US$ 2.21 /mo ) (Save 83% on a 24-month subscription). In addition, it offers more than 3200+ servers in over 100 countries, along with 3 server locations in the United Kingdom.
We had no difficulties streaming Eurosport on-demand content on the London server. As per my assessment, the speeds were also astounding.
With Surfshark VPN, you will be able to access Eurosport and for additional content, get fubo TV in New Zealand or NBC in New Zealand. You can also use Disney Plus with Surfshark VPN from where you are.
According to the results of our speed tests, we were able to get impressive download speeds of 88.48 Mbps and upload speeds of 79.42 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
Due to its plethora of security features, including 256-bit encryption, protection against DNS and IP leaks, an automated kill switch, and camouflage mode, you can stream HBO South Africa free from the worry of cyberattacks.
Various operating systems, including Windows, iOS, Linux, and Android, and streaming devices, such as routers and smart TVs, are compatible with Surfshark VPN.
In addition, it permits an unlimited number of concurrent connections. The Surfshark VPN service requires a minimal monthly subscription fee, 24/7 customer care, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The recommended Surfshark Eurosport UK servers:
3. NordVPN: Largest Server Network to Watch Eurosport in New Zealand
- Highest connection speeds with the NordLynx protocol
- Exceptional unblocking capabilities
- Numerous United Kingdom servers
- Advanced security policies
With download speeds of 93.45 Mbps and upload speeds of 87.68 Mbps, NordVPN is the fastest VPN service currently available, enabling subscribers to stream Eurosport in New Zealandwithout difficulties.
More than 5500+ servers globally and 440+ servers in the United Kingdom ensure constant streaming bandwidth with NordVPN. In addition, NordVPN employs the NordLynx protocol, effectively boosting its data transfer rates.
With NordVPN, it is easy to stream Eurosport in New Zealand without much hassle.
You can get Eurosport in New Zealand, ABC, CBC in New Zealand, and Disney Plus with NordVPN. The VPN is handy for unblocking a variety of geo-restricted services.
We conducted a speed test on a 100 Mbps connection, and the results indicated that the fastest download and upload speeds were 93.45 Mbps and 87.68 Mbps, respectively.
The connection is foolproof due to the outstanding security features that NordVPN provides for Eurosport streaming. Among other features, it provides double VPN, protection against DNS and IP leaks, kill switch, and 256-bit encryption.
NordVPN is accessible via a variety of streaming devices, including smart TVs, Roku, and PlayStation. It supports multiple operating systems, including iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux. Therefore, NordVPN may be used on almost any device.
It also supports up to six simultaneous connections. Costs just NZD 8.81 /mo (US$ 5.49 /mo ) (Avail 65% off & get 3 months free on a 2 year subscription) and includes 24/7 customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The most recommended NordVPN Eurosport servers in the UK:
Top Sports And Live Events To Watch On Eurosport In 2023
The best sports and live sports events to watch on Eurosport are as follows:
- Giro D’Italia
- French Open
- Grand Prix of France
- English Premier League
- La Liga
- F1 Grand Prix
- Nations League (UEFA)
- UEFA Europa League
- FA Cup
- UCI Track Champions League
- Coupe de France
What Is Coming On Eurosport In January 2023?
There is a lot to look forward to when it comes to Eurosport in New Zealand scheduled for January. The following are some of the upcoming sporting events that will air on Eurosport in the month of January 2023.
- Australian Open
- Alpine Skiing Races
- Premier League
- Cyclo-Cross Races
How To Watch Eurosport Player in New Zealand On Different Devices?
You can watch Eurosport Player in New Zealand on a broad range of devices using a VPN to bypass Eurosport geo-restrictions. You can watch Eurosport in New Zealand on the following devices:
How To Get Eurosport App On Android in New Zealand?
Here’s how to get Eurosport in New Zealand on Android:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN.
- Download the VPN app on your device.
- Sign in and connect to a UK server.
- Go to Google Play Store and install the Eurosport app in New Zealand.
- Get excited to watch Eurosport Player in New Zealand!
How To Get Eurosport App On iOS in New Zealand?
You can get Eurosport player on your iPhone or iPad using a VPN. All you need is to connect to a UK-based server and download the app from the App Store. Here’s how to get Eurosport in New Zealand on iOS:
- Get a reliable VPN subscription like ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN app on your device.
- Sign in and connect to a UK-based server.
- Go to Apple App Store and download the Eurosport app.
- Start streaming Eurosport in New Zealand.
How To Get Eurosport App On Roku in New Zealand?
To watch Eurosport on Roku, you must mirror your phone’s screen as there is no Roku Eurosport app. Here’s how to get Eurosport in New Zealand on Roku:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a server in the UK.
- Install the Eurosport player app on your phone.
- Ensure your phone and Roku are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Go to the home screen and choose “System” from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth > Device Connection > Connection Preferences > Cast > Roku Player on an Android device.
- On your iPhone, go to “Control Center,” and click the screen mirroring icon and select device.
- Click “Allow” on your Android phone. If you are using an iPhone, enter the code from your phone and click “Ok.”
- Start watching Eurosport in New Zealand on Roku!
How To Get Eurosport App On Kodi in New Zealand?
Kodi doesn’t quite accept the Eurosport application. However, this can be circumvented by downloading a VPN onto your router.
Here’s how to get Eurosport in New Zealand on Kodi:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connected to a server in the UK.
- Go to Kodi client > Add ons > Package Installer.
- Get Kodi from the Repository > Kodi Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons.
- On Eurosport Player, click on install.
- Go to Kodi Home Screen > Videos > Add-ons.
- Choose Eurosport Player from the menu.
- Select sports content for streaming in New Zealand!
Now that you know how to get Eurosport in New Zealand, it’s time to check out a few quick fixes if things don’t turn out fine and you face errors.
[Quick Fixes] Eurosport Not Working
Eurosport not working could result from your VPN being blocked by Eurosport, DNS/IP leak, cookies data, GPS/IP mismatch, and your server being blocked by Eurosport. Here are the fixes if you face errors while watching Eurosport in New Zealand:
- Enable IP Leak Protection: Check for IP leaks and enable IP leak protection.
- Delete Cookies: Clear cookies to delete information that would inform Eurosport of your location.
- Disable GPS: Disable your device’s GPS to prevent Eurosport from noticing the mismatch with your IP address.
- Change your Server: Switch your server until you find one that works.
- Change your VPN: Upgrade to a premium VPN service that is capable of unblocking Eurosport in New Zealand.
- Try the Incognito Mode: Open Eurosport in an Incognito browser and you might be able to stream without any interruption.
- Reinstall the App: Uninstall the Eurosport app from your device. Then, reinstall it and try watching Eurosport in New Zealand again.
- Try Wi-Fi or Mobile Data: Switch between the Wi-Fi and mobile data. If you are facing the error on Wi-Fi, try switching to mobile data and vice versa.
- Use Another Device: More often than not, it’s the streaming device that’s causing the trouble. So try to use another device for streaming Eurosport with a premium VPN.
- Restart the router: You can try restarting your router and then trying again to stream Eurosport.
In which countries is Eurosport Player available?
To watch Eurosport in New Zealand, you need a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN to help you bypass geo-restrictions.
Can I get Eurosport on Amazon Prime?
Is it legal to stream Eurosport in New Zealand using VPN?
Can I watch Eurosport in New Zealand with a free VPN?
Can I get a live streaming option on Eurosport in New Zealand?
Where can I watch Eurosport?
Wrapping It Up!
Now that the question how to get Eurosport in New Zealand is out of the picture, you’re all set to watch your favorite sports.
In addition to a VPN, you also need to pay for a Eurosport subscription to stream the content on Eurosport Player app in New Zealand. Now that you know how to watch Eurosport on Amazon Prime and use a VPN to stream live sports content, nothing should stop you from catching up with the 2022/2023 English Premier League.
With a premium VPN like ExpressVPN, you can get excited for the Eurosport in New Zealand schedule and get ready for a stress-free Eurosport streamingin New Zealand!
Leave a Reply