Do you notice that your Disney Plus content is in a language other than English, and you are clueless about how to change it? We got you covered! This article will show you all methods on how to change the language on Disney Plus for streaming your favorite shows and movies like The Gift and Star Wars: Andor.
If you are residing in a geo-restricted region and use a Disney Plus VPN to stream Disney Plus Venezuela, knowing how to change the Disney+ language will come in handy. So let’s get going!
How to Change Language on Disney Plus from Profile Settings?
Here are simple steps to change Disney language on Disney Plus via profile settings:
- Use your login information to Sign in to the Disney Plus website.
- Click on a profile in the upper right corner, then select “Edit Profiles.”
- Choose a profile to view from.
- To change your App Language, scroll to the bottom of the “App Language” menu and choose the language you’d like.
- To change the language, click “Done” in the upper right corner.
How to Change Disney+ Language from Disney+ App?
If you want to change the language on your Disney+ app, it works similarly to changing your profile settings from the browser.
- Launch the Disney Plus app, scroll to the bottom and click your profile in the lower right corner.
- Locate your account’s “Profiles” section and select “Edit Profiles.”
- Choose your profile, scroll to the bottom, and locate the “App Language” tab.
- Select the language you wish to use from the list.
- In the upper right corner, click “Done.”
- “Updated” text will appear on your screen.
- That’s all there is to it. On Disney Plus, the language is now modified.
How to Change Language of a Particular Title on Disney Plus?
If you want to change the language of a particular title, here is what you should do:
- Open your Disney Plus and select any title to watch.
- From the upper right corner of the video player, click the “CC/Subtitles” icon.
- Select the language for your audio from the drop-down menu.
- You can now watch the title with the changed language
What are Disney Plus Language Options Available?
Disney Plus has several different languages to choose from when watching content. The following is a list of the language choices on Disney Plus.
- English US
- Disney+ UK in English
- Spanish (Latin American, Canadian)
How to Change Disney Plus Language on Apple TV?
Here is how you can change the language on Disney+ on Apple TV:
- Launch your Disney+ app on Apple TV.
- Choose a title that you wish to watch.
- Select “Audio and Subtitle settings” from the upper right corner of the video player.
- Choose your preferred language from the audio menu.
- Now you can watch your favourite title of Disney Plus on Apple TV.
How to Change the Disney+ Language on Roku?
What to change the language on Disney Plus on Roku, simply follow these steps:
- Launch Disney Plus and select a title you want to stream
- To view the “Audio” menu, push the Star button (*) on the remote.
- Choose your preferred language in the drop-down menu.
- Continue to watch Disney Plus on Roku in a different language.
Read More: Is Disney Plus on Fortnite?
Which is the default language on Disney Plus in the UK?
Why is My Disney Plus in Different Language?
Why does the language keep changing on my Disney Plus in the UK?
Why can’t I change my Disney Plus language in the UK?
We have summarized how to change the language on Disney Plus in easy steps. As you know, Disney Plus offers various languages to choose from when watching content. If you want to modify the language on Disney Plus, it’s easy to do.
You can change the language on your profile settings or within the video player. You need your login information and a desire to watch your favourite shows and movies in another language.
Moreover, if you’re a streaming fanatic, then you can also get Hulu and ESPN+ along with Disney+ through the Disney Plus bundle. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply