Looking for a way to watch Disney Plus on Apple TV in the UK or from anywhere abroad? If yes, then this blog is for you. In this blog, we will tell you how you can use a VPN for Disney Plus access on Apple TV. So without any further delay, let’s get started:
Disney+ offers a dedicated app for all the major streaming devices, including Apple TV, Firestick, Smart TV, Roku, iOS, Android, Xbox, and PS4, so that you can watch your favorite movies and shows such as Retrograde and The Santa Clauses on your preferred device in the UK.
Can you get Disney Plus on Apple TV Gen 1 in the UK? Well, technically no, as App Store is not available on it but you can still watch Disney+ on Apple TV through Airplay in the UK.
So, in this blog, we will cater to all your queries like How do I add Disney Plus to my old Apple TV in the UK or why my Disney Plus Apple TV not working in the UK? Read out this guide to know how to add Disney Plus to Apple TV in the UK and which Apple TV model works fine with Disney+ in the UK.
How to watch Disney Plus on Apple TV with the app in the UK? [Easy Steps]
Utilizing the Disney Plus app is the most effective way to stream Disney Plus on Apple TV in the UK. Here are the easy steps on how to add Disney Plus on Apple TV through its app in the UK.
- On your Apple TV, visit the App Store.
- Look up “Disney+.”
- Choose the small cloud download option.
- Tap the Open button.
- Now, you may sign up, or Disney Plus Apple TV login with an existing account in the UK.
How to watch Disney Plus on Apple TV with AirPlay in the UK?
Do you wonder does Disney Plus include Apple TV in the UK? Well, App Store is not available on Apple TV 1, Apple TV 2, and Apple TV 3 in the UK. So you can’t stream Disney Plus on Apple TV 1 in the UK. Similarly, there is no app for Disney Plus on Apple TV 2 or 3 in the UK. The simplest explanation for this is that these older Apple TV lack access to the App Store.
If you wonder how to add Disney Plus to Apple TV on iPhone in the UK, Here are the steps on how to watch Disney Plus on Apple TV 3, Apple TV 2, and Apple TV 1 through AirPlay from an iPad, iPhone, or Mac in the UK.
- Open a show you wish to watch by opening the Disney Plus app.
- Start playing the video.
- Click or tap the AirPlay button.
- Select the Apple TV on which you wish to use to see the Disney Plus.
- Now you can stream Disney Plus on Apple TV’s older model in the UK.
Which Apple TV is best for Disney Plus in the UK?
Disney Plus is the ideal service to have on Apple TV in the UK due to the fact that both services include all the features you need in a home entertainment bundle. Disney Plus broadcasts the finest of its content in 4K resolution and is compatible with Apple TV 4K. The second-best choice is the Apple TV HD in the UK.
To answer the query, does Apple TV include Disney Plus in the UK, we have provided the list of Apple TV models that are best for Disney Plus in the UK. While for older models, You can use the Airplay option in the UK.
- 4K 64GB – A1842
- 4K 32GB – A1842
- HD 32GB – A1625
How to watch Disney Plus on Apple TV outside the UK?
Here are the possible methods to watch Disney Plus on Apple TV outside the UK.
Activate MediaStreamer DNS via VPN
- Download and subscribe to a VPN on your Windows or macOS device (ExpressVPN is the best working Disney Plus VPN in 2022).
- Now head to ExpressVPN DNS Settings Page and Log in.
- Register your IP Address by clicking on the option below.
- Now go to Setup and navigate the MediaStreamer DNS IP address.
- Now it’s time to set up the DNS addresses that you got on your Apple TV device.
Set Up MediaStreamer DNS on Apple TV and Watch Disney Plus Outside the UK
- First, launch your Apple TV device and go to Settings.
- Now choose “Network” option > Wi-Fi > select Network that you are connected to.
- Now select “Configure DNS” option > Manual > and then enter the DNS address that you will find in your VPN account from where you activated the Smart DNS.
- Congratulations, you successfully set up Smart DNS on your Apple TV.
- Now head to “App Store” > Search for Disney Plus app and install it.
- Once the Disney Plus app is installed, open the app and log-in to your account.
- Now select your favorite TV show or movie and enjoy it without any hassle outside the UK.
Note: Using an ExpressVPN service orNordVPN service will not let you watch Disney Plus for free on your Apple TV device outside the UK. VPN only allows you to access the service in a country where Disney+ is not available yet. So, by using a VPN you can access Disney+ UK or other countries’ Disney Plus content library from anywhere.
How Much Does Disney Plus Costs on Apple TV in the UK?
If you purchase a Disney+ UK version on your Apple TV, the monthly subscription will cost £7.99, while a yearly subscription will cost £79.99.
Disney Plus in the UK also has gift cards that you can use to gift a Disney Plus subscription to your family or friend or even you can use this for yourself.
Disney Plus will also be introducing a cheaper ad-supported subscription package for its subscribers later in 2022.
What Can I Watch on Disney Plus with Apple TV in the UK?
Disney Plus offers tons of movies and TV shows to watch in the UK. But if you don’t know where to start, you can follow the mentioned below lists:
Best TV Shows
- Willow – Episode 3
- Gigantosaurus (S3, 8 episodes)
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series
- The Walking Dead Season 11
- The Santa Clauses – Episode 5
- The Mysterious Benedict Society
- The Villains of Valley View
- Raven’s Home
- Alice’s Wonderland Bakery – 5 Episodes
- Animal Fight Night (S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6)
- Beyond Magic with DMC (S1)
- Botswana (S1)
- How I Met Your Mother
- I am Groot
- Diary Of A Wimpy Kid – Rodrick Rules
- Pentatonix: Around the World for the Holidays
- The Territory
- Akashinga: The Brave Ones
- Patagonia Wings
- Beauty and the Beast
- Night at the Museum: Kahmunrah Rises Again
- Ocean’s Breath
- Shark vs. Tuna
How do I add Disney Plus to my old Apple TV in the UK?
If you have an old model of Apple TV in the UK, then Disney Plus cannot be accessed on these models as they lack the App Store. In order to watch Disney Plus on Apple TV 1, Disney Plus on Apple TV 2, and Disney Plus on Apple TV 3 in the UK, the only possible way is to cast the Disney content from your iOS device to the Apple TV via AirPlay in the UK.
How to connect Disney Plus to Apple TV on iPhone in the UK?
Select set up with a device to have your Apple ID and WiFi settings added to your Apple TV immediately in the UK. Then, after unlocking it, place your iPhone close to your Apple TV as you follow the on-screen instructions on both your iPhone and Apple TV. Select Set Up Manually if you don’t want to connect your Apple TV to an iOS device in the UK.
You’re not out of luck if you have an older Apple TV that can’t access the App Store in the UK. There is an alternative. However, in this situation, you’ll need an iOS device, such as an iPhone or iPad. Here’s how to connect Disney Plus to Apple TV on iPhone in the UK.
- Find and download the Disney Plus mobile app from the iTunes App Store on your iOS device.
- Sign into (or create) your account with the Disney Plus app.
- Locate the desired content and start the video on an iOS device.
- Join the same WiFi network as your Apple TV.
- Cast content from your iOS device to the Apple TV through AirPlay in the UK.
Why is Disney Plus not working on Apple TV in the UK?
Disney Plus Apple TV login problems with your internet connection might cause Disney Plus Error Code 24 Apple TV in the UK. Due to connectivity troubles with your Disney+ account, you are unable to stream, and Disney+ stuck on loading screen in the UK. Disney Plus Error Code 24 Apple TV in the UK might be the result of an internal problem or a connection issue.
If Disney Plus Apple TV not working in the UK, close the Disney+ app, then reopen it and try once again. If the problem remains, quit the app, restart your Apple TV, and then relaunch it. If the problem still persists, remove the Disney Plus app, re-download it, and try again. Still, if the Disney Plus not working on Apple TV in the UK then contact the Disney app’s help center for more assistance.
Are there any other streaming services available on Apple TV in the UK?
Besides Disney+, there are several other streaming services available to binge on Apple TV in the UK. You can easily get the streaming service you’re searching for on the App Store if it wasn’t already pre-installed on your Apple TV. The major streaming services that are available on Apple TV in the UK include:
- HBO Max
- Amazon Prime Video
What are the other compatible devices to watch Disney Plus in the UK?
Disney Plus is compatible with almost all main streaming devices in the UK. The devices that support Disney Plus are as follows.
- Android devices
- iOS devices
- Smart TV (Sony, LG, Samsung)
- Amazon Fire devices
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
Read More: Turn on Subtitles on Disney Plus in the UK
Is Disney Plus available on Apple TV in the UK?
Can you get Disney Plus on Apple TV Gen 1 in the UK?
How to update Disney Plus on Apple TV in the UK?
- First, access your Apple TV’s settings.
- Then select the Apps tab.
- Finally, activate the Apple TV’s “Automatically Update Apps” function.
Is Disney Plus free on Apple TV in the UK?
Why can’t I mirror Disney Plus on Apple TV in the UK?
What is the difference between Disney Plus and Apple TV in the UK?
Will Disney+ on the Apple TV support Atmos with the Homepods one day in the UK?
Does Apple TV include Disney Plus in the UK?
You can watch Disney Plus on Apple TV in the UK easily by following our guide. All you need to do is to download and install Disney Plus on your Apple TV in the UK, and you’re good to go. If you reside in a geo-restricted region, you will need a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to stream Disney+ on Apple TV outside the UK. In case of any queries, you can comment below, and we will get back to you soon.
Leave a Reply