Disney Plus Premier Access Australia feature was introduced back on 19 November 2019. It catered to watching exclusive Disney+ cinematic releases simultaneously on the platform from home with a nominal payment.
If you are one of those people who want to avoid long queues of a movie premiere and would rather stream the latest movie on your iOS or Android device, then the Premier Access on Disney+ is meant for you!
Though you may find scattered information regarding Premier Access across different websites, we have listed down all the relevant information, including the what is the cost, what are its features, and how to subscribe to Disney+ Premier Access from anywhere, for you right here, regardless of using a Disney Plus VPN for streaming!
What is Disney Plus Premier Access in Australia?
Disney Plus Premier Access provides exclusive viewership of your favourite Disney+ movie on its digital platform on the same day of its theatrical release. It is like an entry to the cinema of Disney Plus.
Imagine paying individual tickets for all the family members for a single movie in a cinema and getting a chance to save all that by only paying a small fee with all your family members watching the same movie from home!
If you are worried about the quality, worry no more! Most Premier Access releases are in HDR, UHD, and even 4K with Dolby Atmos sound.
Is Fortnite on Disney Plus in 2023?
Best and Worst Disney Villains of All Time
Most Popular Disney Characters of All Time
Official Disney Princesses Names List
How do I get premier access in Australia on Disney Plus? [Easily]
You can subscribe to Disney+ Premier Access by following these easy steps:
- Get a monthly or yearly Disney+ subscription on your iOS or Android device.
- Log on to the official Disney+ website.
- From the content library, select a Premier Access title.
- Click on the movie, and select “Unlock Now,” or select “Preorder.”
- You will be re-directed to add payment information by paying the Premier Access fee either through your current payment method or by adding a new payment method.
- Once the payment is complete, you can now stream the Premier Access title.
For the subscribers who live in geo-restricted regions or countries where Premier Access is not available, need not worry! Continue reading below to find out how you can get Premier Access on Disney Plus.
What are the Features of Premier Access of Disney Plus?
Following are the comprehensive features of Disney+ Premier Access:
- Access all the exclusive movies on the same day of their theatrical release.
- After subscribing to Premier Access, you can watch the same movie unlimited times.
- You will be able to download the Premier Access movie for offline viewing.
- Since Disney+ supports 4 simultaneous streams, you can watch the Premier Access movie on 4 screens simultaneously.
- The Disney+ Premier Access title usually remains available for 3 months and later gets moved to the standard library for all audiences.
- A one-time fee that can be availed for a single movie release only.
- For every new release, you will have to re-subscribe to Premier Access.
- You must have a prior Disney Plus monthly or annual subscription.
What Does Disney Plus Premier Access Cost
The Disney+ Premier Access cost varies depending on the region you are residing in. We have listed down Premier Access price region-wise as under:
Disney+ Premier Access Price in Australia
Disney Plus Premier deals in Australia costs AUD 34.99 per movie. It is imperative to subscribe to Disney Plus Australia through monthly or yearly packages. Here is the price of the standard deals of Disney+ in Australia:
- AUD 11.99 per month for a monthly subscription
- AUD 119.99 per year for an annual subscription
Disney+ Premier Access Price in the USA
Disney+ Premier Access in the USA is $29.99 per movie. To avail of the Premier Access for a release, you must either have a monthly or yearly Disney Plus USA subscription. The costs of these are:
- $7.99 for a monthly Disney Plus USA subscription
- $79.99 for a yearly Disney Plus USA subscription
- $13.99 for a monthly subscription to the Disney Plus bundle
Disney+ Premier Access Price in Canada
The cost of Disney+ Premier Access in Canada is CAD 34.99 per movie. Like Australia, you must either have an annual or a monthly subscription to Disney+ Canada. The price of Disney Plus Canada is as follows:
- CAD 11.99 for a monthly subscription package
- CAD 119.99 for an annual subscription package
Disney+ Premier Access Price in the UK
The standard cost of Premier Access in the UK is £19.99 per movie. If you want to avail of the Disney+ Premier Access deal, the usual subscriptions are required in Disney Plus UK. The prices of the standard subscription packages are mentioned below:
- £7.99 for subscribing to a monthly package
- £79.99 for subscribing to the annual package
Disney+ Premier Access Cost in New Zealand
The cost of the Premier Access deal in New Zealand is NZ$ 39.99 per movie. To avail of the Premier Access deal on Disney+ NZ, you will be required to have an active Disney Plus NZ subscription. The cost of Disney+ New Zealand subscriptions are:
- NZ$ 12.99 for a monthly subscription
- NZ$ 129.99 for a yearly subscription
Note: Besides the subscriptions, if you have subscribed to Disney+ through Disney Plus free trial, the Premier Access fee would still have to be paid.
How to Get Disney Plus Premier Access from Anywhere?
Subscribers who reside in geo-restricted countries can now get Premier Access of Disney Plus! So, if you want to watch Premier Access on Disney Plus, all you need to do is connect to an Australian server via VPN, and the rest of the steps remain the same! Here’s how you can do it:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN service that offers buffer-free streaming.
- Sign in to the VPN app and connect to a US server from the “location” list.
- Go to the Disney+ website and get a monthly or yearly subscription.
- Log on and select a Premier Access title from the content list.
- Click on “Unlock Now,” or in some cases, “Preorder.”
- After that, enter the payment method and pay the Premier Access fee, which is $29.99.
- You can now stream your Premier Access title from the comfort of your home!
What are Disney Plus Premier Access Movies?
Following is the Premier Access Disney Plus movie list so far:
|Premier Access Title||Premier Access
|Standard Release Date
on Main Disney+ Platform
|Mulan||4th September 2020||4th December 2020|
|Raya and the Last Dragon||5th March 2022||18 March 2022|
|Cruella||28th May 2021||4th June 2021|
|Black Widow||9th July 2021||6th October 2021|
|Jungle Cruise||30th July 2021||12th November 2021|
What Other Movies will be Available on Disney Plus Premier Access?
There has not been any recent official announcement of a Premier Access title. Although Marvel’s Eternals has had a theatrical release before making it on the Disney Plus platform, what we know is Pixar’s new title, “Turning Red,” is set to release on the main Disney+ platform in March 2022, rather than in cinemas.
Let’s wait and watch for more updates.
What Devices are Compatible with Disney+ Premier Access?
Following is the list of devices that support Disney+ Premier Access:
SMARTPHONES & TABLETS:
- Most latest Android smartphones have OS above 4.4.4, and iOS smartphones above OS 10, including iPads and tablets.
- Additionally, Premier Access can also be subscribed to via Disney Plus on Smart TVs and Disney+ on Apple TV!
- All the latest web browsers like Google Chrome version above 75, Safari version above 11, Microsoft Edge version above 79, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and UR browsers.
- You can also get Premier Access of Disney Plus on Xbox and PS4.
- Premier Access can also be subscribed via Disney+ on Chromecast, Roku, and Disney+ on Firestick too.
What to Do if Disney Plus Premier Access is not Working?
Although there can be many reasons why Premier Access on Disney Plus is not working, some of the quick fixes are listed as under:
- Problems with your internet device might be causing connectivity issues. Try restarting your Wi-Fi device, or bring it closer to your streaming device.
- If connectivity isn’t the problem, there could be issues with your streaming device. Please turn off the streaming device for at least 20 seconds and restart it. If that doesn’t work, check for firmware updates.
- If you are using a VPN, there may be problems with your VPN app. Switch your VPN app off, switch it back on and see if things are smooth. Additionally, check for your VPN app updates and install if any are available.
- Lastly, your Disney+ platform may be having issues, and the servers may be down. Check for the downtime and wait for them to be back up and running.
- In addition to that, check for Disney+ app updates. Install them to avoid any hassle.
- Besides these, if you run into a specific Error code like Disney Plus Error Code 83, Disney+ Error Code 73, Disney+ Error Code 24, Error Code 42 or Disney Plus Error Code 39, troubleshoot them depending on their error code.
How long does Premier Access last on Disney Plus?
Is Disney+ Premier Access a one-time payment?
Is Disney+ Premier Access monthly payment?
Disney Plus Premier Access in Australia is definitely for all the people that want to avoid long queues on a movie premier night at the cinemas! The good thing about it is that you get to have 4 concurrent screens, watch the Premier Access title as many times as you want, and can even download it to view it offline. The only downside is that it is a one-time fee paid for a single movie title. But at times like these, we feel it is worth the penny.
In fact, people who reside in geo-restricted regions or in areas where Premier Access is not available can always subscribe to a premium VPN to get Premier Access on Disney Plus. If you have any queries or comments, please let us know in the comments section below!
Leave a Reply